Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Kehrt Guido Henkel in die Spielebranche zurück?
I'm sorry I don't speak german. But considering above post. Here is quote from G3studios. I was in talks with Guido Henkel about the game, so I was added to the mailing list and this is what the newsletter I reveiced says about "races". It doesn't say that there will be "indians" but races resembling indians, at least that's how I understand it:

"THORVALLA conjures up images of Nordic origin, but that is only the beginning as the project’s Art Director Thu-Lieu Pham points out. “The game incorporates many real world influences. Although it is a high fantasy setting, we are trying to make use of world mythologies and civilizations. While some of it is Nordic, the game universe also features tribal people, much like Native Indians, as well as societies that resemble the rich Asian cultures.”

Naturally, the game will also feature more traditional fantasy elements, including orcs and goblins, as well as an expansive magic system that enriches the world and the player’s abilities. With the help of veteran game designer Neal Hallford, whose credits include games such as Betrayal at Krondor, Might & Magic III: Isles of Terra, Planet's Edge, Champions of Norrath, Lords of Everquest, and Dungeon Siege, the world of Thorvalla will be alive with creatures, rich with lore and ripe with opposing factions."

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Kehrt Guido Henkel in die Spielebranche zurück? - von dungeoncrawler - 17.11.2012, 22:35

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste