Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Johann Ertl aka IvanErtlov hat das Projekt Schick HD verlassen
http://steamcommunity.com/app/237550/dis...5454250532
Zitat: Just to point it out - I am not part of the developement team, I was hired for producing when the project started. After it turned out that the developement needs more manpower, I devoted myself to some of the developement tasks (If you encounter new quests, those were made by me) in addition to that.
I managed to get an additional dev month begin of June, but end of June / begin of July I was stripped of my responsibilities regarding all release date and actual production matters. The only thing left to do was trying to help as much with the developement as possible, and to play the scapegoat here in order to let them focus on the patching.

However, I am sure the developers will not stop working on the game.They for sure don ´t need me for the fixes at hand.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von IvanErtlov; Vor 2 Stunden

Also wie es aussieht, außer für neue Quests, für Fixing usw. war Ertlov nie für anderes zuständig, strategisch ist der Zeitpunkt allerdings ungünstig gewählt, man könnte auf die Idee kommen die Ratten verlassen das sinkende Schiff. Aber ich wünsche es den Crafties, dass sie ihren Patchfahrplan einhalten und sich die Community doch noch uneingeschränkt an einer Neuauflage freuen kann, sofern das für einige nach dem Release-Desaster noch möglich ist.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Johann Ertl aka IvanErtlov hat das Projekt Schick HD verlassen - von bolthan2003 - 30.08.2013, 21:31

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste