Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews
Since my account on the wiki doesnt work at the moment (when I try to log in, I get thrown back to the main page, my IP address shows up where my username is suppost to be, log in failed with no error message of any kind) I post some comments:
- The Eye of the Beholder (sewers of waterdeep) was first released in 1991 (MS-DOS and Amiga versions), it's not a 1992 game.
- the correct German trademark for The Dark Eye is "Das Schwarze Auge" (note the capital S)
- the correct name is Attic Entertainment Software, commonly shortend to Attic not Attic Entertainment.
- don't like "chiefdom" as a description of the political system of Thorwal
- "Travels by land and sea take place on a map of Arkania‘s northern coastline" > "Travels take place on a regional map of southern Thorwal." it's more specific, and by the way it would be Arkania's/Aventurias western coastline.
- Never heard/read the title shortend to Blade (aside from BLADE.BAT maybe) seen it shortend to RoA1 plenty of times though.

Stuff to add:
- German vs English language release date
- first person view in RoA1 is pseudo 3D, while RoA2 and RoA3 is real 3D
- The games are based on an early version of the third edition of The Dark Eye (which was released between 1992-1994, the magic rules were not finalized until 1994)
- It should be noted that the English language trademark changed from Realms of Arkania (the three DOS games and three translated novels, 1993-1997) to The Dark Eye (since 2003 starting with the English 4th Edition p&p release)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews - von Borbaradwurm - 11.07.2015, 11:00

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste