Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews
(11.07.2015, 11:00)Borbaradwurm schrieb: - The Eye of the Beholder (sewers of waterdeep) was first released in 1991 (MS-DOS and Amiga versions), it's not a 1992 game.
Yeah, I know. Originally this was a reference Wizardry6, but I was not sure how many players know the name "Guardia". Anyway, this is just introductory fluff to point out what was the state of the art in '92. I'll just leave it there for somebody to improve.

(11.07.2015, 11:00)Borbaradwurm schrieb: - don't like "chiefdom" as a description of the political system of Thorwal
Can be changed as you see fit.

(11.07.2015, 11:00)Borbaradwurm schrieb: - "Travels by land and sea take place on a map of Arkania‘s northern coastline" > "Travels take place on a regional map of southern Thorwal." it's more specific, and by the way it would be Arkania's/Aventurias western coastline.
Come on, give me some artistic license. It's written this way to make clear the scenario is somewhat northern-ish. I'm not convinced most readers would appreciate it being too specific. That's just my two cents.

(11.07.2015, 11:00)Borbaradwurm schrieb: Stuff to add:
Will be done unless Obi repairs your account sometime soon.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews - von Rabenaas - 11.07.2015, 11:42

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste