Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Changing heroes portraits in Blade of Destiny
@Lippens die Ente, yes I’m also not sure. But German items hex-codes work for English version, so I guess the portraits codes might work for both versions as well.
Yes, you can change a lot even with more user-friendly savegame editors listed here: http://www.crystals-dsa-foren.de/showthr...p?tid=3044 You can get your heroes drunk, unconscious, petrified, intoxicate them with nine types of poisons, infect them with rabies!.. But all I want is pretty faces (and it turns out that I’m the only one who wanted it so far). I must be weird, lol.

@guitarjohnny, I should have waited for your reply. It took me a while to figure it out by myself. I’ve even pointed out that 20 20 20 stand for black color. :) I didn’t make any important saves yet, so I just copied the lower block from one *.chr file to another. And then I just picked the modified heroes from the temple, and now they all look fine. Yay!

I’ve made a list of standard portraits hex-codes. So if you decide to publish it or just use to search/replace faces in *.chr or *.gam files, it’s attached to the first post. Thank’s a lot for your help!

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Changing heroes portraits in Blade of Destiny - von Protoss - 13.02.2015, 05:28

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste